Sesderma Retises 0.5 Antiwrinkle Regenerative Cream is an anti-aging treatment for mature skin, which cares and nourishes the skin. Furthermore, it also improves the appearance and elasticity of it. Furthermore, this regenerating cream has an excellent composition of 0.5% of Retinol, Retinyl Propionate, a solution of Oligopeptide Palmitate, and many others that end up leaving the skin more radiant than ever. In turn, these remove blemishes and reduce wrinkles after a month of use.
Retises is a range of cosmetics recommended for mature skin as an anti-wrinkle treatment. With content of Retinol, this cosmetic treatment has strong smoothing, caring and nourishing properties. For even better performance, contains other ingredients equally perfect for mature skin. In the end, your face is guaranteed to be more rejuvenated as it is hydrated and with a soft touch.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, fine lines, dehydration, hyperpigmentation, loss of elasticity;
- Time of application: at night;
- Age: 50+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: reduces wrinkles and fine lines, moisturizes the skin, brightens, reduces hyperpigmentation, regenerates and restores the skin’s protective barrier.
- 0.5% Retinol, or vitamin A, regulates the hyperactivity of stimulated melanocytes, thus reduces and lightens blemishes, regulates the process of keratinization and stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes. It also exfoliates and rebuilds the skin, reverses damage caused by sun exposure and increases formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid. All this ultimately leads to a rejuvenated, radiant and uniform skin;
- 0.22% Retinyl Propionate is a more stable form of retinyl ester, thus intensifying its effect;
- 3% Ascorbyl Glucoside stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin;
- 1% Boswellic Acid protects against degradation of collagen and elastin;
- Vitamin C brightens up the skin and has antioxidant properties that slow the aging process.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Retises 0.5 Antiwrinkle Regenerative Cream at night to clean, dry skin. Only apply 3 to 4 times a week and use high UVA filters because it causes sensitivity to sunlight.