- Filleron HA is the most powerful & concentrated 5 Types of Hyaluronic Acid in different Molecular weights for Intense Skin Hydration & gives Filling effects.
- Filleron has the 3 different types of Molecular weights Hyaluronic Acid which provides multi-layer hydration & filling effects, it minimizes the appearance of Fine lines, Wrinkles, and Roughness. It has also been proven to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Improvements were seen as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Filleron Helps optimize the results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skincare products, such as hydroquinone
Non-hydroquinone, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation.
Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid (Low Molecular weight), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid cross polymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Complex, Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid, Aquaxyl, Ginseng Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA.
- High Molecular HA: Reduces TEWL – maintains a High Level of Intercorneocytes Hydration
- Medium Molecular HA: Improves the Appearance of Skin Texture & Roughness.
- Low Molecular HA: Instantly Smoothes the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
- L-Ascorbic Acid: An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with Vitamin E.
- Aquaxyl: Offers the 3D hydration hydra concept for circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers and boosting of Hyaluronic Acid
- Panthenol: A Vitamin B-complex group that provides cumulative conditioning effects to the skin.