The condition and appearance of the skin are important to overall health and wellbeing. Many factors, both external and internal slow down skin cell regeneration, adversely affect cell metabolism and cause the deterioration of structures in the skin and the slowing of healthy skin functions resulting in its aging.
PLATELET RICH PLASMA technology is widely used for aesthetic and cosmetic purposes, as it is shown to be a very effective anti-aging tool that switches the body functions into a “youth mode”.AND PROMOTE REGENERATION
Indications for use:(not all are academically proven well)
- Age-related skin changes (chrono ageing)
- Aging of the skin caused by UVA and UVB exposure (photoaging)
- Acne lesions and scars
- Sensitive, stressed skin
- Skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema)
PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY technology, when used in aesthetic medicine, helps:
- Improve overall skin appearance and texture
- Improve skin tightness and elasticity
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce skin hyperpigmentation
- Reactivate natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Reduce signs of photo- and chronoaging.
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved after the first course of injections and lasts for up to two years.
Plasmolifting Gel Therapy
Gel therapy is a minimally invasive, non-traumatic and effective injection procedure used to reverse the signs of ageing and restore a more youthful appearance. It involves preparation of autologous plasma gel and its injection to the patient in order to reduce deep wrinkles and facial imperfections, as well as to restore youthful facial contours.
How is this procedure performed?
Autologous gel is prepared from autologous human plasma obtained with the use of our specialized vacuum tubes. Obtained autologous plasma is undergoing heat treatment in a block heater whereby it thickens and turns into a gel. The gel is injected into the skin for wrinkles filling. It is distributed homogeneously in the tissues, not leaving any visible marks of the performed correction. This gel activates the connective tissue cells, thus forming a “support structure” of the face; in addition, it stimulates tissue regeneration processes, ensuring a long lasting effect of the procedure.
- Age-related atrophic changes in the skin (wrinkles, lines, elastic creases);
- Skin laxity;
- Mid-face volume loss;
- Acne scars;
- Ptosis and facial contours changes.
This procedure may be used to:
- Fill and efface facial rhytides (nasolabial folds, perioral and forehead rhytides, wrinkles around eyes, melomental folds, nasojugal groove).
- Correct facial contours.
- Restore mid-face volume.
- Smoothen skin texture in patient with acne or atrophic scars.
- Form a facial “support structure” of new connective tissue, thus preventing wrinkles.
- Stimulate skin regeneration and rejuvenation.
TO KNOW MORE FROM DR AMAN SHARMA AND GET THE P.R.P DONE AT EITHER KHAN MARKET OR GURGAON CLINIC PLEASE CALL AT 9871057657 OR PREFERABLY MAIL DR AMAN SHARMA DIRECTLY ON [email protected]