Skin coloration is one of the common irregularities which are found in many and stay assured you are not the only one who is affected by it. Pigmentation disorders for example hyperpigmentation turn the skin either lighter or darker
Laser Treatment is one of those processes which make use of a strong beam of light to cure these typical skin problems. This format of treatment is now very popular and there are so many reasons to justify why there is increased demand for it being a worthy solution to such problems.
For pigmentation treatment, specialized services and medically advanced products containing effective ingredients are used. The technology which is used is specifically designed for their unique properties which can treat and correct tan, dark spots, pigmentation, and age spots, giving a visibly clearer and shining complexion.
There are certain objectives of this treatment. Scroll down to read
- The first objective is to make the complete removal of the existing pigmentation.
- Objective number two will be to stop the further formation of any new melanin in that specific area.
- The main objective will be providing an even-toned, youthful and smooth skin.
You may ask if laser treatment is at all worthy for pigmentation removal. To give this answer we will speak about the advantages of this treatment.
- The result is very effective, subject to the fact that you are getting it done from a renowned clinic. An experienced specialist can remove almost 90%, and in some cases 100% of the pigmentation just in one or two sessions.
- This laser treatment is not that painful than others.
- This treatment offers an improved appearance with smooth and shining skin
- The Laser duration per session is very short and may extend up to Max 30 mins.
- The time needed for recovery is also very short.
- Age is not a barrier for this treatment. You can be young, teen or even an adult to go for this treatment.
Are the above advantages enough for you to decide about this pigmentation treatment? If not then it’s advisable you meet a specialist in a laser treatment clinic.
There are different types of pigmentations which can be treated using the advanced techniques of laser pigmentation. The common pigmentations which are very well managed by this technique are:
- Solar lentigines
- Port-wine stains
Many have already availed this treatment and experienced the benefits it offers towards the perfect removal of pigmentation.
It is IMPORTANT TO NOTE HERE THAT, HOWEVER GREAT the technology, but it may still not be advisable for all types of pigmentation. For example if the pigmentation is because of lichen plano pigmentosus or lichen planus laser may not be advisable at all or with great caution and after test patches etc. In some types of pigmentation the laser may increase the intensity and severity of pigmentation. So please watch out.
Also always note, the technology used for treating pigmentary disorders has to be of the highest standards and right tech for your skin type so as to see a great visible difference and in a safe and effective manner.